a chronicle of mizz devi's life journey

Monday, April 9, 2007

holy week special: on maundy thursday

(originally written: apr 5 2007)

i woke up late on my my 1st day of vacation.
i mean, who wouldnt?
ate a long breakfast, took a long bath and lazily spent the day. my fingers got numb from unli texting (ehehe..)
this evening, i went to church for the Lord's Last Supper.
then, we went to a fiesta. weird ba? but its not their patron's fault if their fiesta fell on a holy week. i ate little since its the fasting season.

i finished everything im supposed to do today. well, except for 1 thing: make my BA 215 paper. i dont seem to have the eagerness to do it, unlike the excitement i feel when im starting on a new book. i believe the subject dampens my spirit. hahah!

i read my cosmo mag (the one i excitedly brought last weds.) and there was this article entitled "how to make him crave for you.." im not so sure with the title, i'll try to check tomorrow. im tired to reach for it (sobra sobrang tamad..) i just had the difficulty to swallow their ideas, i dont know. or may i was my mind was not really into reading it (i mean, after reading books after the other..) i'll try to read it again. maybe tomorrow. and i might buy their ideas.

hooray! i got my period. just the perfect time to have it--no work. i can sleep when i feel the cramps and no one will have to suffer my moods :)


No comments: