a chronicle of mizz devi's life journey

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

grad school woes

i filed my leave of absence from grad school today. so, im officially out of school. but, grad school continues to haunt me.

i got a mark of NO GRADE in my ba 214 class. yep, the research & stat class i had complained so much about last semester. i thought i was free when i submitted my research paper last april. obviously, im not. and i have to look for my teacher and demand for my grade or else, *shudder shudder* i have to repeat that class. no grade in ba 214 means i cannot enroll in thesis next semester since i lack the academic requirements and my plans of finishing grad school next year will be I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E.

(sigh) im really worried over this. i have to find the teacher & FAST! november is just around the corner & we all know how time really flies that fast...

another grad school ghost is the thesis topic. LOL! ive been trying to think of topics but no idea pops out. or maybe im really to blame over this lack of thesis topic idea thingie. LOL! i got so overwhelmed with the break i got from school that i had the search for a thesis topic as the least of my priorities.

but now? i have to get back in the game. not only to find a thesis topic, but my ba 214 prof. let the countdown to november begin...

am i really on a leave of absence status? it seems im not...

No comments: