a chronicle of mizz devi's life journey

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

the uninvited

people were kind enough to sympathize with me. my beau's friend got married yesterday and i was the "uninvited" one. if you could only hear them...

"grabe pud sha te oi! kabalo bitaw sha na uyab mo, wala na lng pud sa nag-make room maski for one.."


"unsa?!? dili ka invited?! why daw?"


"te, reserved for 1 seat lang lagi? or naa ka lahi na invitation?"


"ok lang unta kung dili mo kaila pero naga-sabay sabay na gud mo.."


blah.blah.blah.

i could only shake my head. the wonder of these people. i really appreciate their concern for me but it doesn't change a thing. im still "uninvited".
do i feel bad? a little but not enough to make me go sulking and bitching about it. because no matter what i do, it doesn't change anything. im just a little curious for the reason but there it is. she doesn't want me around.

enough said.



No comments: